Sunday, December 23, 2007

Will's Loose Tooth

Will has a tooth that is really bothering me! It is so incredibly loose that it's not funny. He is desperately trying to hang on to it for as long as possible. Damon thinks that this may be because Will mentioned to him that if you lose a tooth at school, they give you a special tooth box to put it in. But what Will doesn't realize is that it's going to be a long time before he's back in school! Meanwhile, I can't hardly stand watching him push it all the way sideways with his tongue. You can even see the adult tooth peeking out underneath. We tried to get it out tonight, but he only let us have one turn apiece, and we blew it. So, it's up to Grandma Berends tomorrow. She always seems to have the "magic touch."

4 comments:

emily said...

wow. I may have my teeth dream tonight. Why is it that mom has that magical touch?! I just remember her cornering me so that I couldn't get away and her going in after it and holding my head back and yanking it out. There was no talking about it, no asking me about it...it was coming out and that was all there was to it! I think I may have been scared a little by that! But it's great that the kids are ok with Grandma doing it! She seems a little nicer with them!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, she has definitely mellowed out with the grands. She was all business with us. I acutally had two boys in this house that started to watch this video and quickly ran away screaming, "Nasty...that's sick!" and couldn't even finish watching it. I do admit, it gave me the shivers, but I stuck it out!

Connie said...

Ooh, I love it! I can't wait to get at it! Em, don't you remember saying "Wait....I have to tell you something"? So I'd wait and you had nothing. Then I'd try again and you would stall again? You gotta remember that part!!!

Shelly said...

Grandma Berends! You better get that tooth tomorrow because the suspense is killing me!!