Monday, May 07, 2007

Urgent Blog News

Hey, loyal blog readers (aka Carrie)! I've got some news that's going to rock your world - or maybe just make your day. I've got two new links on my blog because Laura and my mom each started their own blogs today - thanks to Em and her encouragement and tutelage. It was a bit touch-and-go, and Laura just about had a panic attack, (she claims she knows nothing about computers) but we talked her down. I keep telling her "if I can do it, you can do it!" So, do me a favor and link on over to their sites and leave them some comments welcoming them to the blog world. About 2 seconds after my mom posted her first entry, she was like, "But I don't have any comments." So I know they would be much appreciated! Patience, my child, patience! I'm home to pick up Will, put away groceries, while Sam sleeps in the van in the garage, and am headed back over to McCarragher's. So doesn't it just make sense that blogging about this and leaving the girls some comments on their new blogs is my top priority?! What?! I left the doors open - I can hear him if he wakes up!

I'm just so excited!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AKA-Carrie! I love it. I checked on you this morning and found nothing new. Got bored this afternoon and, "Wowwy wow, wow!" 2 new blogs!

THAT MADE MY DAY! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey now...I do my best to keep up! Ok, I know...I usually fail! It's just cause Carrie has waaay more free time on her computer than I do! C'mon, seriously, her addiction to Ebay is getting seriously unhealthy. Just ask her the name of ANY "Brighten" bracelet...she knows them intimately by heart!
I try harder...I promise.

Anonymous said...

EASY ON THE EBAY THING!! I have a problem, ok? You got me! But, I just got a $50 Brighton necklace for 1/2 price (including the shipping) and the tags are still on it. You can't argue with that. Happy Mother's Day to me.

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling like I'm missing something important..what is a Brighton necklace?