Saturday, October 13, 2007

Brother Time

We've been trying to get some good video of Max smiling, but so far not much luck. That's not because he's not smiling, but because we just haven't caught it on video. We have however managed to capture some interesting brother time. This "sooo big" routine is something that Will likes to do with Max or "Max-i-well" as Will likes to call him, quite frequently. Max seems to like it, or at least doesn't seem to mind it...too much. As he gets older I think he'll learn to appreciate it,as well as the classic "I've-got-your-nose gag," (even) more ; )

(Sorry about the spit-up, but that's the standard around here - especially when your brothers are shaking you up.)

1 comments:

emily said...

I LOVE the videos!!!!! He is getting very big!!! I can't wait for the day when there will actually be a video of him smiling! Keep the videos coming though!!!!! I love him! And I love the big brothers!!!