Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

A pirate:

Anakin Skywalker (complete with yarn braid):
Trick-or-treating with the neighbor kids:The cutest pumpkin you ever did see:



Five little pumpkins sitting on a gate.
The first one said, "My it's getting late!"
The second one said, "There are witches in the air!"
The third one said, "We don't care!"
The fourth one said, "Let's run and run and run!"
The fifth one said, "Isn't Halloween fun?!"
Then "WOOO! went the wind and OUT went the lights,
And the five little pumpkins rolled out of sight.

3 comments:

emily said...

oh my gosh I love it all!!! Max is SO cute!!!!! and that little rhyme at the end! What was that?! I remember that?!! whoah. flashback.

Anonymous said...

Sam! I thought you were going to be batman! You tricked me!!! How did Garby do?!?! Did he eat any of your candy?
Will, I love, love, love your costume. The braid was perfect! It looked like you had so much fun with your friends!
Max- that look on your face tells me you think your mom is pretty silly for putting a pumpkin on your head! You are the cutest little pumpkin I've ever seen!

Shelly said...

oh yes... this is my new background on the computer screen. Too cute. Did everyone get lots of candy? We love Halloween! CANDY CANDY CANDY