Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Checklist



Today is a conference day so there is no school. Will is very excited about this so he made a list of everything he wants to do today - complete with boxes to check when the item has been completed. (I'm afraid he's going to take after his father on the list making. Although Damon has yet to make the boxes, after he sees this, he may be tempted to!) Here's what the list says, for all of you who don't read "first-grade-ese:"

-Have breakfast with Dad
-Play with Sam (which he crossed out, because he thought Sam didn't want to play with him, then realized that he did, and then checked the box off.)
-Play outside
-Read a book with Sam
-Play checkers
-Have lunch
-Watch some TV
-Do two puzzles
-Have dinner
-Play Lego Star Wars 2 with Dad (of course)

When I asked Will to feed the dog, he consulted his list and informed me that sorry, that was not on his list of things to do. So I guess I've got a busy day ahead of me, with lots of things on the agenda!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Is Hysterical!! When you read your list and compare it to his!!!! How precious.

Anonymous said...

I love that writing!!! He's getting so big!