Monday, November 13, 2006

DarthYo


As I was writing my last post, Will came downstairs and asked me to put on my website that he created a new character in his Lego Star Wars 2 video game. The character's name is "DarthYo" - which is spelled "Drsyo" with Will's spelling. It is a combination of Darth Vader and Yoda. It has Darth Vader's head, but some of Yoda's body, and some of Darth Vader's body. Evidently this is very funny and worthy of public knowledge! Evidently Damon created "Darth Damon." I am not going to comment any further on the fact that his character is wearing Princess Leia's bikini top.

4 comments:

emily said...

Oh my gosh. That is hilarious! I won't ask any questions about the bikini top! FUNNY!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

How did I miss this yesterday?! Darth Damon in a bikini! Priceless.

Anonymous said...

WOW.

Anonymous said...

Damon...?...