Monday, November 06, 2006

Warning: Not For the Faint of Heart!


Today Sam and I went to Hobby Lobby. We were looking through the Christmas decorations and he is intrigued with the nutcrackers. So he says (VERY LOUDLY and REPEATEDLY), "Mom, you put a penis in there and it crunches it up!" So I kept saying, "You mean a nut - you put a peanut in there, right?" and he kept saying "Yeah! You put a penis in there and it crunches it up!" So I ended up just having to distract him, and hope nobody was listening to us!

4 comments:

emily said...

OH MY GOSH! That is absolutely HILARIOUS!!! I can't stop laughing. Little Sam. WOW! I LOVE him! I can just picture it and hear it in my head. Hobby Lobby!!!

Anonymous said...

Now, where in the world did he get that idea???? Classic kid moment, really wish I was there to experience it in person! I will never look at another nutcracker the same again!!

Anonymous said...

OH My Gosh, that might be the funniest thing ever! I WOULD HAVE DIED! I turned red in the face while I was reading! That is a classic.
I second Laura, I'll never look at them the same.

Anonymous said...

That is the best mommy moment I've heard in a LONG time!! One for the books.