Thursday, November 16, 2006

My Cousins?


I was just scrolling through older blog entries with Sam because he wanted to look at the pictures and we came across the picture of the "scary santa" and he said, "Hey wait, stop!" (He's a little obsessed with Santa, Christmas, and nutcrackers - of course - right now as you may have already guessed. And we don't even do Santa in our house!) Which reminds me, Goodwill is a dangerous place to be right now. There are nutcrackers EVERYWHERE!! (But who am I kidding - loud debate about "peanuts" vs. "penises" in the middle of a public place is not enough to keep me away from my most beloved shopping establishment!!) (See earlier post.)
So where was I? (geesh!), Oh yeah. He looked at the picture of Santa for awhile and said "I never seen that one before. What is that santa doing?" I said " I don't know." and he said "Maybe that's my cousins." Not sure if he thinks it's Jack and Noah, or Jared and Dillon, or some other long lost relatives! Just wanted to share that bit of cuteness with you. And ok, I'm getting obsessed with this blog thing.

2 comments:

davenportdiocese said...

do you collect nutcrackers Jill? i have a small collection.

THE BROWN BOYS said...

No!! I found this pic on line in a common area, but that's funny.