Friday, December 08, 2006

A Funny Story



Helo im Will im going to tel you a funny part of this movie I saw. It is called Cars. In the movie there is a car called Mater and there is another car called Lightening McQueen. Lightening McQueen was trying to find his driver that was a semi truck and he thought he was going on the interstate but he was going on a road to a town. I'm going to skip a few parts. In the town a policeman got him into this little garage thingy and it was night. And Lightening McQueen was sleeping and when he woke up he met Mater and Mater said, "Hello, I'm Mater like tuh-mater with out the tuh. What's your name?" and Lightening McQueen said, "You don't know my name?!" and then Mater said, "Nah, I know your name. Is your name Mater too?" and that was what I was talking about. Good bye.

(So this has nothing to do with the video, but I guess that's what Will wanted to share with you all! I thought he was going to tell you all about his lego creation, but I guess not. You can totally tell where I took over in the "dictation." But this is him talking word for word! I think the funny part lost something in the translation!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how nmany of these long explanations/monologues I hear in a day. I see I'm not the only one. Can't wait to show this to Jack, he's especially going to like the sideways pants launchers!

THE BROWN BOYS said...

I knew that Jack would get a kick out of that! Yes, at a certain point early on, my eyes glaze over and I go for the non-commital "uh-uh's" as my standard response.

Anonymous said...

I like how he has all these special buttons and he uses pants for lasers.

Anonymous said...

Ok, Here are some words of wisdom from a seasoned mom who has weathered this season of life and lovingly remembers her when her boy was little....PAINFUL! He is sooooo sweet, but the entire time he is talking (for the 15th time today) you are htinking,"I need more powdered sugar to make the cookies. Did I get anything for mom yet? It's probably time to switch the laundry."

TOP 3 TOYS THAT ALL BOYS MUST HAVE..
#1 MANY SHAPES AND SIZES OF BALLS
#2 LEGOS-BUCKETS AND BUCKETS
#3 SOME SORT OF SWORD/LIGHT SABER/WEAPON OF CHOICE.
That is all, he rest is not necessary.

Anonymous said...

Carrie-No truer words have ever been spoken, o wise,seasoned one. You should write a book.