Sunday, December 03, 2006

Holly Jolly, by Golly!!!



Tonight we got out the ornaments and the Christmas decorations and finished decorating the house. The boys were so excited!! They were being their usual goofy selves. Trying on all of the stockings seems to be Will's yearly tradition. The only difference is that this year he is concerned that his underwear not show for the picture, so he's holding his shirt down! But I figure that if you're going to run around the house like this, you're asking for your picture to be taken!! We had fun remembering all of the ornaments and where they came from and who made them. We also had our usual "battle" over the placement of the figurines in the manger scene. Will arranged them one way, and then as soon as he left the room I put them how I wanted them. Then he came back, noticed, and put them back his way, and so on and so on!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Decorating the tree is so much fun with kids! They get so excited that their joy just spills over. What great memories you are creating!

Anonymous said...

WOW!
Hilarious! I didn't know that was a family tradition of yours! I'm sure Will was thinking..."I could be on the blog in my undies...I better pull my shirt down" Obviously, Sam doesn't care!

Anonymous said...

nice socks.

Anonymous said...

nice socks.

Anonymous said...

nice socks.

Anonymous said...

nice socks.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I'm not sure what happened there!

davenportdiocese said...

Jill! my first visit to your blog. I love it! Your boys are soooo cute. How fun. And your christmas tree to sweet. I'm gonna check you site now everyday to see whazup. come visit me too, okay? love ya.