Monday, December 18, 2006

Jello Jigglers




They are a thing of beauty. They wiggle. They jiggle. They make you smile. They are not just for kids, as certain members of my family will testify.

This year I continued the tradition of making race car jello jigglers for a family get together. This year I "stepped it up a notch" with a layer of cherry creamy jiggler squares (they have jello and vanilla pudding in them) on the bottom, a layer of orange creamy jello jiggler christmas trees in the middle, and of course the piece de resistance, the lime race cars. Despite the warning printed on the recipe, (seriously) Sam can stick a whole race car in his mouth at once. Don't they look like a parking lot?! I'm just so proud. Yes, this is my life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"they" say, you need to start your kids out young on the jigglers, or as an adult you feel the need to sneak home secret little packages of jigglers for their very own!!!! GRET! HA!

Anonymous said...

Gretchen is a jiggler fiend! She can't get enough.

emily said...

i missed out. :(

Anonymous said...

YES!!! JELLO JIGGLERS WILL RULE FOREVER!!! NOTHING beats that fruity, wiggly, goodness. Nothing can damage it's reputation. Nothing! I have to admit though...there does need to be a "cap" on your intake in one 24 hour period!!! I must sheepishly admit..I might have gone a little overboard this year! OOPS! And yes it's true...I stole jigglers from my own cousin at Christmas of all things! I am ashamed, but what can I say...She's the master of fruity goodness!