Friday, December 29, 2006

Jiggly Goodness



ATTENTION ALL YOU JELLO JIGGLER LOVERS . . . Look at what I found at Goodwill!!!!!!!!!! At $1.38, this may be the cheapest entertainment I've had in a long time. It makes footballs and helmuts! My kids are almost as excited as I am. If anyone ever comes across any other jello molds on their excursions, let me know!!! It even came with instructions on what flavors to mix together to get different colors, so I could actually make black and gold ones! So be expecting this tasty addition at some future family gatherings!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE! At one time I had Easter Eggs. Now that is a whole lot of Jello--an entire 3-D egg! I believe that I also had Batman, a huge hit...I may still have jelly bean molds. These are a little tedious 'cause you have to make TONS and you have to "pop them out" individually. If I come across them I will send them down. I got all of them for free at Econofoods near the Jello. :)

THE BROWN BOYS said...

Free jello molds?! I've never run across such a thing!

Anonymous said...

Keep your eyes peeled, Baby! I think you had to buy 2 or 3 boxes of Jello to get the mold "free".