Friday, February 15, 2008

I Don't Know Why He Doesn't Like His Bumbo...

My mother insists on sticking me in this Bumbo thing,
even though I've told her I don't like it.

In fact, it kind of bores me.
If only I had something to do... Hmmmm.....what's this black thing Mom's holding? That strap looks interesting...

Hold still, Mom... almost got it....


Please... no pictures:
I said, no more pictures! Help! Someone get me out of this thing and get that crazy lady who won't let me touch her camera away from me!

4 comments:

emily said...

I would have to say that it looks like he's not a fan of the bumbo. He was not amused at all.
Sweet boy!! love it!

Laura said...

I like that first picture the best. He's looking at it like, "Oh, brother, here we go again.."

Shelly said...

Torture! Pure torture!
(we love it!)

Connie said...

I like the 2nd picture. But it's a very cute set with Max's "thoughts"!!!!