Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Why Sit When You Can Walk(er)?

Out of all the contraptions we have in the house to put Max in, he seems to like his walker the best. He's even managed to get it moving more and more lately. And soon he'll be getting into trouble with it.


Who me?!
This is his new "shy smile."



Pay no attention to my dirty bib.
How do you open these things?

Warning: this next picture is not for the squeamish.
"Catch-all" bibs with a pocket - the greatest invention ever. Do you suppose its intended use is to catch spit up?


Getting into trouble, already?!




Feeding time:
Mmm, that was good. I'm so full.
Hey! What's this rascal doing?!Fun with Daddy:

New favorite game - peek a boo:

I know, I know! I've got some fierce camera skills!

2 comments:

emily said...

I love it!!! I love that laugh and those dimples. I need him.

Shelly said...

Thanks for letting us into your day!! Love those boys!! :)