Sunday, July 15, 2007

Baby Dream

After some discussion between Damon and I about whether he should go to Promise Keepers in Cincinnati, 2 weeks before I'm due, and coming to no conclusion, Damon had a dream that night in which I gave birth in the house while he was out mowing the lawn. In the dream he had to call 911, and asked me why I hadn't called him, and I said that it only took 3 pushes and the baby came out. When he told me of this dream I said, "And you want to go all the way to Cincinnati?!" He was like "I know, I know!" I think he's having second thoughts. I wouldn't mind him going if I knew he'd be reachable and be able to leave and get home in time if something happened. But the church is taking a bus, so I have all these "what if's." Maybe I just need to put the "what if's" in God's hands. Never been too good about that.

2 comments:

Connie said...

Don is driving and so is Joe and Jack. So there's 2 possible cars that could zoom back. And I will stay back and deliver that baby if I have to! So hey, worry???? nahhhh

Shelly said...

Listen to your mother... plus she's really good at getting paint out of the carpet. :) haha

I don't know Jill, I'm really hip on dream premonitions. Three pushes is about right for the 3rd kid though. Right Laura?