Sunday, July 15, 2007

Don't Over React

I've been warned by my wise husband to "not make too big a deal of this," so I'm passing along this same disclaimer to everyone else before I mention that the other night Will asked Damon to take the training wheels off of his bike! The tootled at a slow pace up and down the sidewalk, (I know because I peeked - I was not allowed to be present for good reason) with Will doing a lot of leaning and Damon doing alot of the work, but it's a start! They're out there again tonight! The kicker is that Sam wants his training wheels off now too. Damon wisely said not til you're a little older, although he probably could do it! We'll let this be Will's time for awhile.

2 comments:

Connie said...

ummm.........ooooooooh......................wow..................ok, not over reacting here, but that's exciting and kind of scary at the same time. Hope he does it!!!

Anonymous said...

Go for it Will!