Saturday, August 04, 2007

Bumper Sticker Sale




This is how Will and his neighbor friend Alex spent their afternoon: making (almost) free bumper stickers - "free for people we know." They made some that look like license plates, and others that are actually GPS screens. (Alex is a little obsessed with Omaha right now because he just got back from vacation, which explains all of the Omaha references.) I think that my favorites are "Honk if you love Jesus" and "vote me". They set up a stand and even brought out the radio, (tuned to KNWS, of course). After all their hard work, they didn't have any customers, although a couple on a walk said maybe they'd come back with their bikes tomorrow to get them outfitted! It was enough to give Will hope, and he's looking forward to setting up shop again tomorrow.

2 comments:

emily said...

I'll take the I heart Iowa sticker!!
this is hilarious! Very creative!

Anonymous said...

I saw 'hearts' and I saw 'UPS' but do they have an 'I heart UPS'? That's the one I want. If not, my second choice is definitely 'vote me'. Do I get a family discount?