Monday, August 20, 2007

HE'S HERE!!!!!!!!!

Guess what we've been up to?! Yep, that's right, we had a baby early! He was born yesterday, Aug 19 at 4:52 pm. He was 7 lbs 12 1/2 oz and 20 inches long. Think of how big he would have been if he'd been born on his due date - 3 weeks from now! Yikes! His name is Maxwell Thomas - Max for short. He's very sweet, and the boys are in love. They can't stop touching him - especially Will. Here are a few pictures. ( Yes, I'm blogging from my hospital bed!):

Cheesy:




Today - cleaned up and pinking up -- Look at the dimples. Daddy:
Very proud big brothers:

Drunk:
That's it for now! I'm pooped. Gonna try to get some rest tonight. I'll post more soon from home. Hopefully we go home tomorrow! (Do you detect a hint of red to his hair?! Just like Sam!)

5 comments:

Connie said...

Isn't he precious? I said don't get me in the picture and Jill said ok, but I gotta tell everyone that those 3 shots where you see lime green in the corner, that's me hogging . . . whoops. . . I mean holding the baby.

emily said...

I knew it right away mom....I told Jill..."That's mom isn't it!?!!?" It seemed like every time I called you were there too!!!! They probably should have just set up a little bed for you!! HAHA!!
I love his lips. He has great lips!!!! I want to kiss him!!

Laura said...

Jackson said when we were headed up to the room. "Is Grandma going to be holding him the whole time? Because I would like to have a turn." Busted by your own grandson.

Shelly said...

Connie, I'm going to give you an 'out'... you can say you were holding him & hugging him some of the time for his Aunt Shelly.
He's beautiful! It makes me cry to see his sweet face. Okay Emily, now I'm jealous of your upcoming trip to Iowa.
Get rest Jill. Love you!

Anonymous said...

He's precious Jill. I think he looks alot like Sam. Best wishes.
ps grandma connie give him hugs and kisses for me. Now see another excuse to hold and kiss him.
Teresa