Saturday, August 04, 2007

Slide Show Favorites

Last night was Night 1 of a series of nights dedicated to looking through old slides that my dad took. Once again, we are feeling the ramifications of one teeny-tiny closet clean-out! We only made a small dent in the slide pile, but that's ok, because Emily's anxious to be a part of the next Slide Night. Here are some of my favorites:
My Great Grandpa Donald Fry (my mom's mom's dad) and his wife Dolores:
My Great grandpa Frank Stevenson (my dad's mom's dad):

My Great grandma Celia Stevenson (dad's mom's mom):

My mom, (sexy lady!):

Left to right: my cousin Gretchen, Laura, cousin Carrie, me (am I trying to hide the fact that I want to pick my nose?!):

Me, my mom and Laura:

Laura, me in front, my Dad:
Laura:
Laura:

Crazy girls me, Emily, and Laura, with their Dad:


2 comments:

emily said...

This is REALLY making me want to watch slides!!! I can't wait!
This pics are great! I love that one of you, laura, gret and Carrie! awesome! you are so picking your nose! Can I just say...once again...dad was SUPER hairy!! I think that's where I get it from!

Anonymous said...

WOW! That last on e of Bill with his hair up!

And how in the world did I have bags under my eyes at age 8?!?! I mean was I BORN stressed out? I guess so.