Monday, August 06, 2007

Projects



I made this set of 3 birds to hang in our master bathroom awhile ago and finally got the nerve to put them up on our blue walls. I'm still not sure about them, but maybe it'll just take awhile to get used to them. Awhile ago, we redid this bathroom - put up blue paint on the walls and painted the cabinet under the sink green, put down new peel and stick tiles, and got a new medicine cabinet and a new light fixture above it. The shower curtain I found at K-mart really tied the whole thing together, but I've been afraid to put anything on the walls. Now it looks more "done!"

2 comments:

Connie said...

COOL BIRDS!!! Your whole house is looking great these days!

Anonymous said...

I REALLY like the birds, very cool. You better leave them up or I'll take them and hang them in my bathroom. Actually, maybe they aren't right for that space....yes, I think they'd look MUCH better in my bathroom!