Friday, August 17, 2007

The World According to Will

Here are some pictures that Will took with his camera. It's a video/digital camera called a Fuse Box, that he got for Xmas, but we've never taken the time to download his pics. It just writes over the pics already there when it gets full, so I'm sure there are priceless gems long gone. We re-discovered the camera recently, and Will takes pics whenever he's in the car. Here are some of the best:

Upon seeing this picture of my tummy and showing it to me, Will said, "It really is that big, Mom!" I was like "I KNOW."


He had to hang out the front window to get this picture of the roof of our van:
Who knows what other close ups have been captured, and why:

In the side mirror:
I must confess, I am the photographer in this last one, but only because he asked me to. He was like, "boy, you can really see my gap!" and then he said, "It really looks like I'm really driving!!!"
Doesn't he have great perspective?! He is really impressed with himself. He looks at the pictures, shakes his head, and says, "Boy, I am really good at this!" It's the voice he uses that cracks me up. I'm going to keep encouraging him to take more, so I can post more. Oh, believe me, he's taken lots more but they're of every house between here and church, random trees and blurry-out-the-window-as-we're-driving-pictures that don't amount to a whole lot. But that's how you learn! He really wants to start his own blog, but I told him I'd share.

3 comments:

Connie said...

I am suddenly hit with a sad feeling, but I am happy for Will. I just wish his grandpa Bill were here to teach him the finer points. They'd have made a great team.

emily said...

ok mom...you're making me cry!!!
Will!! You ARE really good at that!!! Keep it up!!! I want to keep seeing those pictures!

emily said...

I can't wait to hug these boys!!