Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Time Waster

This is what I would look like if I were a Simpson. What?! I have no intention of seeing the movie, and I don't watch the show, but I saw someone else post their likeness on their blog and I got curious as to what I'd look like. After downloading a picture of yourself and seeing what Simpson image they come up with, you can add and alter different things, so I gave myself the earrings, the mole, changed my glasses, and changed my hair color from black to brown. Does it look like me? You can make your own here. (If you've got alot of free time on your hands because you don't feel like/can't do much of anything anymore, like me!)



4 comments:

Kathy said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha this is hilarious!

Connie said...

Why, Jill Simpson, you are too funny! Just makes me wonder how weird you are going to get before you deliver this baby?!

emily said...

hilarious!!! i'm gonna do it right now...

Anonymous said...

Wow. You are desperate for things to do while you wait for baby, aren't you!?!?! You are a very cute simpson. Did they not have a baby belly option?