Monday, September 03, 2007

Hangin' Out

Max is wearing a present given to him from just his Uncle Joe - master accountant that he is: Hangin' out in the swing, and liking it (he really seems to like snuggling in this super soft blanky from the McC's):

Things went much better with Max's sleeping last night! I didn't hold him at all! I slept in my own bed! I actually got two 4 to 4 1/2 hour chunks of time to sleep! Of course this didn't happen until about 1:30 or 2 am. Now if only I had nowhere to be in the morning, and neither did anyone else, I could sleep 'til 10:30 every day! The only thing that is really bothering me today is that Max has been spitting up a lot more the last few days than he used to. He spits up quite a bit, and when he does, it comes pouring out of his mouth and his nose! I've never had a kid whose done this before. Guess that'll be one to mention when he goes in Wednesday for his check-up. From our last doctor visit one of the possibilities that was mentioned of why he was so cranky was that he may have some kind of gastric reflux problem, but at the time all the symptoms were not really there. Now I'm beginning to wonder...

6 comments:

Kathy said...

I keep praying for Max and for youall.

The pictures are so cute. What a handsome boy you have (another handsome boy I should say!)

Anonymous said...

He is sooo cute! Wow does he look like Sam or what?
Sleep...glorious sleep...never felt so good right?
Hang in there. He is so cute!

Anonymous said...

By the way Joe...that is mean!
Actually that shirt is hilarious!

kristin said...

amen on the crabby baby thing! Greyson's a turdbucket!! he's either breastfeeding, sleeping, or crying. He's getting SLIGHTLY better as times goes on. Reagan puked (it was beyond spit-up) out her nose, too. DOesn't it make you feel sad for them?? She slept mostly in a bouncy seat at night. None of my other kids EVER did that either! Seemed to help to keep her propped up most of the time. She rarely laid flat. That's no fun!

Connie said...

Turdbucket, stinker, HMB, still . . . PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura said...

Well, he's the cutest little turdbucket I ever did see, yes he is, yes he is!!!