Sunday, September 30, 2007

Will Pictures

Here are some pictures that Will took today while we were waiting in the car for Dad. If you've noticed that most of his pictures are taken in the van or from the van, you'd be right. It's a good way to pass the time!








In this last video, I've been totally busted. I told Will to go tell his Dad that Max is crying. Since he couldn't find Damon, he took care of the problem himself, which is why later on we found Will's glasses in Max's crib! What am I too busy doing that I can't go pick up my baby? Blogging.

(I saw a guy wearing a t-shirt the other day that said, "I'm blogging this." And I thought, I need that! Except I really don't wear t-shirts - they are unflattering on an already unflattering body.)

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh Jill! I laughed out loud on Will's last video! The look on your face as he comes into the room is great!

Will, you are an AWESOME big brother! I am very impressed how you took care of Max. I can't wait to see you all!

Anonymous said...

yes, the look on your face is classic! Busted!