Wednesday, September 12, 2007

We Have POOP!

Max did it! He finally pooped!! It had been six days when he finally pooped last night, and then again this morning!!! Although it is not uncommon for nursing babes to go days without doing the deed, we've never experienced the dry spell for ourselves, until now. I was pretty worried, (and even resorted to taking Max's temp daily "the ole' fashioned way" in an effort to get things stimulated - per the nurse's suggestion) but the doctor didn't really seem all that concerned. I have never been so happy to see and change a big messy diaper in all my life! It really is news-worthy and definitely worth blogging about, because this is the important stuff that my life consists of these days. Feel free to celebrate along with me.

6 comments:

emily said...

Way to go Max!!!! woo hoo!!!! I feel as though there needs to be a party or something! YAY!!!!!

Kathy said...

I am happy for all of you, but glad you didn't post pictures ha!

Connie said...

Happy Poop Day to you
Happy Poop Day to you
Happy Poop Day dear Maxwell
Happy Poop Day to you.

(and many more!)

Anonymous said...

That was awesome, Connie! Congrats, Max :)

Anonymous said...

Good job, Max!

kristin said...

So...this would be considered the opposite of a party pooper then? An actual POOP party?? Hooray for poop!