Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sam Talking About Preschool

Today at preschool Sam was praised up and down by his teachers (especially Mrs. Berends) because he "used his words." They were standing in line when another boy behind him bopped him ( according to the teacher) or kicked wood chips at him (according to Sam) (maybe there was more than one incident?). Sam told him "Could you please not do that to me?" instead of doing it back. Way to go, Sam! I also hear that he's doing a really good job pouring his own juice at snack time. Preschool is great and all, but what if he wants to do all of his own pouring at home?! I'm not ready to let go of that control! : )

2 comments:

Connie said...

Yes, he called me Mrs.Berends today at preschool. I tried not to over-react.

emily said...

I love these videos! He makes some faces that are adorable!