Monday, September 17, 2007

Max Pictures

Max seems very close to smiling, but hasn't yet. He works his mouth and it starts to curl in the tiniest bit when you talk to him, but so far no smile yet. I'm convinced it's coming soon! Since he's been taking his baby dosage of Zantac (he really is) he's been a much happier baby, and not quite as spitty-uppy, although he still has his moments. I can just tell by the noise he makes when he's having acid reflux issues. Less stuff pouring out the nose the better, right?! Notice the hair?!
Re-enacting the "first bath" in the baby tub. He doesn't really like it, of course. See how his hair is a little curly when wet? The actual first and second times we were in too much of a hurry to get out the door to go and get the camera.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are very nice pictures, Max. I wish I could see him that awake!

Kathy said...

OH he is so cute!!!!!!!! Love the hair ;)

I am glad to hear he is not so spitty-uppy, too.

Shelly said...

Thank you so much for posting pics of Max. We are so anxious to see him in person. Madison grumped yesterday saying that Max will be crawling by the time we see him. I hope it's not that long... :(

emily said...

ummm...i think I need him.